DPA d:vote Core 4099 Cello
Condenser Cip-On Microphone
- Specifically for cello
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- Gooseneck length: 140 mm (matching extension to 220 mm available under Art.294624)
- Removable cable
- Cable length 1.8 meters
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Art.289926)
- Improved microphone suspension for even less structure-borne noise
- B + K plug
- Includes special holder for cello and XLR phantom power adapter DAD 6001
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434975 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!