Audio-Technica AT4033 ASM
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Gold-plated (2μ) diaphragm
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure max. 145 dB
- Sensitivity: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Low-cut filter: 80 Hz / 12 dB / octave
- Impedance 100 Ohm
- 48 V phantom power required
- Weight: 380 g
- Length: 170 mm
- Shaft diameter: 53.4 mm
- Incl. AT8449 suspension and plastic case
15-Year manufacturer's warranty if you register the product at audio-technica.com within 30 days of purchase
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 140261 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!