- Equipped with: 18" with 4" coil
- Maximum output level: 136 dB
- Frequency range: 30 - 150 Hz
- Ideal for today's sound engineering demands
- High-performance 1,600 W Class-D amplifier module
- 96 kHz DSP for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2 In/2 Out) and SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access to many DSP functions and presets
- Alternatively, precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. are possible via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode compatibility
- Lightweight yet durable wooden cabinet with premium polyurea coating
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 550 x 657 (with rubber feet) x 720 mm
- Weight: 48.9 kg
|Woofer size||1x 18"|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441122 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!