Walrus Audio Julianna Chorus
- Chorus / Vibrato
- Stereo version of the Julia Chorus Pedal
- Operating modes: stereo, mono-stereo, mono
- From subtle chorus to "seasick" vibrato sounds
- Controls: Rate, Depth, Lag, d-c-v
- Switches: Wave Shape, Division, Tap
- Digital tap tempo control
- Stereo output: 100% effects
- Mono output: proportionally adjustable via d-c-v "Lag" control determines the basic character of the chorus sound (mild to detune), "d-c-v" controls the proportion between "dry" and "FX signal" (mono output)
- Connection for external clock (tap in) or expression pedal (controls rate and / or depth)
- "Secondary Momentary LFO Rate" for temporary "ramp-up" or "ramp-down" sounds
- "Drift" function modulates the set LFO rate
- Selectable waveforms: sine, square and random generator
- Bypass with soft switch relay
- Smart bypass circuit activates the effect only temporarily ("momentary") if desired
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included)
- Current consumption: 30 mA
- Made in the USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||17|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||September 2020|
Find Chorus/Flanger/Phaser Pedals
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.