Voggenreiter Das Trompetenbuch
Trumpet School Book
- The trumpet book
- The new standard work for trumpeters!
- From the basics of the music and the theory of music, to the correct approach, the playing technique and the musical practice, right up to the care of the trumpet
- This comprehensive course covers all important topics in an easy to understand and didactic way and is thus ideally suited for learners of all levels
- One focus of the book is musical practice
- With numerous exercises and many play pieces from all musical directions, the motivation to practice is always maintained and the trumpet play becomes a fascinating musical journey of discovery
- With CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240187 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!