Sonor V 1573 Timpani
The idea of rotary orchestral timpani, well-known since 1821, has been combined with the tried and tested central tuning mechanism in the Sonor rotary timpani. The technical advantage of the Sonor rotary timpani lies in the unrestricted vibration transmission from the head to the shell. For this, it is important that the bolts that connect with the lugs do not come into contact with the shell. Also, in Sonor timpani, the upper area governing the vibrations of the shell, where the vibrations of the head are transmitted to the shell, remains free of any screwing mechanism. The design of the Sonor rotary timpani was based on the experience of more than 125 years of Sonor timpani construction.
- Size: 16"
- 40 cm diameter
- Real calfskin head
- Tonal range E-c
- Mallet not included
- Sonor timbals for Orff at a glance
- display timbals for Orff in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group timbals for Orff
- go to product group Orff
- go to product group Orchestral Percussion
- go to product group Traditional Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Sonor
- Sonor Traditional Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page