Seymour Duncan SH-6B 4C Zebra
With high output, aggressive heights, that likely make the sound tilt into the harmonics and an enormously rich sound that does not tend to squish the lower frequencies, the Seymour Duncan Distortion is a strong lead pickup for the supporters of really distorted sounds.
Due to the 4-wire connection cable variants such as single-coil and parallel connection of the coils are possible. This way, even this "Powerhouse" elicit clear sounds.
- Duncan distortion
- For bridge position
- 4-Wire cable
- Colour: Zebra
- Seymour Duncan Humbucker Pickups at a glance
- display Humbucker Pickups in price range 80 € - 100 €
- go to product group Humbucker Pickups
- go to product group Pickups for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Pickups
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Seymour Duncan
- Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page