Schott Brass Master Class Training
Lesson Book for Brass Instruments
- Supplementary volume to the Brass Master Class method (Article 199589 and Article 409463)
- Training program for all brass players
- By Malte Burba
- Warm up, scales and systematic exercises
- Recorded in the violin key
- Multi-stage program of basic exercises: conditioning of the body as a function / physical exercises, transfer to the instrument / functional exercises, motor-music-craft exercises / technique
- ISBN 978-3-7957-4489-2, Publishing number: ED21921
- DIN A4
- 56 pages
- In German
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Etudes||Yes|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419743 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!