Schaller Tremolo (Locking ) C
- Features identical dimensions to those of Floyd Rose and LockMeister tremolos
- Interchangeable knife edges made from hardened steel
- Cast steel saddles
- Solid tremolo block
- Produces a perfect sound transmission and a long sustain
- For 12" (304.8 mm) fretboard radius' (16" with no washer under the saddles)
- 2-Point mounting
- Max. bore (screw) hole distance: 74.3 mm (2.93")
- Individual string spacing: 10.8 mm (0.43")
- Total string distance: 53.8 mm (2.12")
- Steel block
- Block dimensions: (H x W) 42 x 50 mm (1.65 x 1.97")
- Colour: chrome
- Made in Germany
- 2x Pairs of mounting screws
- 1x Tailpiece with mounting screws: 2.2 x 16 mm
- 1x Tremolo claw with mounting screws: 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs
- 2x Mounting bolts with 2x threaded inserts
- 3x Allen keys (2 - 2.5-3 mm)
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 146495 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!