Compressor and SustainerFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be mentioned, and that is clearly the MXR Dynacomp. As often as this device has been used in professional and already legendary recordings, it is actually unnecessary to say more.
Remarkable is that the Dynacomp only needs two knobs! The sensitivity knob is used to set the compression threshold, the final volume is then determined with the output knob. And attack, ratio, release, etc.? The knobs that in other cases take the user hours of puzzling and trying? The MXR Dynacomp simply does not need more knobs, because everything is set so guitars and basses sound compact and crisp. Of course you can also extend the sustain significantly with more extreme settings; what else do you need?
- Robust metal chassis
- Non-slip rubber base
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 44% bought this exact product |
|99 € Add to Basket|
| ||9% bought Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer||98 €|
| ||8% bought Keeley Compressor Plus||154 €|
| ||4% bought Harley Benton Dynamic Compressor||30 €|
| ||4% bought Boss CP-1X Compressor||149 €|
|Our most popular Compressor Pedals|
- MXR Compressor Pedals at a glance
- display Compressor Pedals in price range 90 € - 110 €
- go to product group Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
- go to product group Compressor Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for MXR
- MXR Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page