Mel Bay The Mandolin Picker`s Guide
School for Mandolin
- The Mandolin Picker`Guide to Bluegrass Improvisation, by Jesper Rübner-Petersen
- Improvisation in bluegrass style for mandolin
- With numerous exercises (double-stops, minor chords, crosspicking and much more)
- Based on the concept of playful learning, this 200-page book covers a wide range of improvisations on how to integrate them int playing the Mandolin
- A large number of examples are shown in notation and tabulation
- The small amount of theory necessary is easy and step by step to learn
- A series of exercises have been developed to help the player learn improvisational skills
- The subject matter is varied in degrees of difficulty, and can be used both for beginners and advanced players as a guide and reference book
- In English
- Including MP3 CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252026 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!