Make Noise Rene
- Cartesian 3D music sequencer
- 3 Individually controllable channels: X- and Y-axis for notes / gates and Z-axis with 64 sequence memory locations
- Sequences can be changed and manipulated by the user at any time
- Pattern status visualisation via 16 illuminated rotary controls
- Programming status visualisation via 16 illuminated touch panelscan be coupled with Make Noise TEMPI (Art. 427108)
- 3 Clock inputs for X, Y, Z axis
- 2 Gate inputs for X, Y manipulation
- 2 CV inputs for X, Y control
- 3 CV outputs for pitch and control voltages
- 3 Gate outputs
- Power requirement: 235 mA (+12 V) / 0 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 34 HP
- Depth: 24 mm
|Width||34 TE / HP|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448588 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!