La Tromba AG Slide and Cork Grease 15g
Valve and Cork Grease
- Insulates the slides from condensation and prevents the inner slides from corrosion and getting stuck
- A relatively "stiff" grease with the ideal consistency for promoting optimal movement of the slides
- Also commonly used as sealing lubrication of slides whose precision is not optimal
- Ideal grease for maintaining and greasing the connections on woodwind instruments
- The cork is protected from moisture and remains supple - and this alongside ideal lubricating properties
- Colour: Reddish
- Contents: 15 g
|For Rotar Valves||No|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451827 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!