Helbling Verlag Beatbox Complete
Note: This book is written in German
- Textbook for teaching practice and self-study
- Basics of beatbox technique and sound creation
- Andreas Kuch and Indra Tedjasukmana
- Comfortable support for learning the sounds, rhythms and styles
- The performance of the solo pieces conveys an authentic impression of the effect of beat boxing and serves as a starting point for personal interpretation
- The audio portion contains style typical play-alongs as groovy soundtrack for you own beatbox exercises
- Incl. DVD with explanations of the beatbox sounds and demonstration of all patterns presented by the authors
- Patterns, styles, sounds and fills for rock, ballad, hip hop, latin
- Tandem Beatboxing: Patterns for two and more beatboxers
- Beatbox solos for impressive performances
- Technique-special for microphones and microphone positioning
- Special training section with tips for finding new sounds and for effective exercises
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|With Piano Accompaniment||No|
|German Popular Songs||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 324439 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!