Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Soprano S
Reeds for soprano saxophone
- Strength: Soft (corresponds to approx. 1.5)
- Made from carbon fibre-reinforced resin (also referred to as the Carbon Onyx fiberreed)
- A light response, warm bass, powerful treble, and easy-to-reach higher note register
- Keeps for 20-30x longer than traditional cane reeds
- Are 100% ready-to-play from the word go - no warming up is necessary
- Extremely tear resistant and stable
- Do not dry out as they do not absorb moisture
- Can be repurchased at any time in exactly the same strength
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Remain odour-free even after prolonged use
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440195 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!