Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Onyx Alto MS
Reed for Alto Saxophone
- Strength: Medium-Soft (corresponds to approx. 2.0)
- Made of carbon fiber-enriched resins, they are also referred to as carbon onyx
- Quick response, warm bass, powerful trebles and an easily playable high note register
- Lasts 20-30 x longer than a wooden reed
- 100% ready to play from the first second
- Warming up no longer necessary
- Extremely crack-resistant and stable
- Does not dry out as it does not absorb moisture
- Can be bought at any time in the exact same strength
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Odorless, even after prolonged use
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421295 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!