Harley Benton Enhanced MP-5EB Creme
5-String Electric Bass
- Type: PB-Style
- Ergonomically shaped alder body
- Matching headstock
- 6-Way bolted Canadian Hard Rock Maple neck
- Ebony fretboard
- White block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern 'C'
- 22 Medium stainless steel frets
- Black TUSQ XL saddle
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Pickups: Roswell MA5-B AlNiCo-5 humbucker (bridge) and Roswell PMA5-N AlNiCo-5 single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push/pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- 3-Ply white perloid W/B/W pickguard
- WSC SK5 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 machine heads
- Stringing (ex works): D'Addario EXL170-5SL .045 - .130 (Article number 164052)
- Colour: Hi Gloss Cream
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443502 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!