Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic AZM
- Design: Semi-Hollow with Center Block
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body width: 343 mm (13")
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- 22 Medium frets
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42,90 mm (1,6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- Pickups: 2 Black Top Broad'Tron humbuckers
- 1 x Volume, 1 x tone, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Bigsby B60 tremolo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Azure Metallic
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455385 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!