Graph Tech TUSQ XL Zero Fret Nut
Height adjustable replacement nut
- Replacement part for the Gibson zero fret nut
- Thickness: 0.25" (6.35 mm)
- Precisely slotted
- Made from TUSQ
- Impregnated with PTFE
- Increased spectrum of overtones
- Improved tuning stability
- Authentic vintage tone
- Length: 41.61 mm / 1.638"
- Width: 6.097 mm / 0.240"
- Height: 5.48 mm / 0.216"
- String spacing E - e: 35.43 mm / 1.395"
Note: Not compatible with the 2016 Gibson models.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Graph Tech Guitar/Bass Saddles & Nuts at a glance
- go to product group Guitar/Bass Saddles & Nuts
- go to product group Guitar & Bass Spare Parts
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Graph Tech
- Graph Tech Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany