Gebrüder Mönnig 155 AM-B Oboe
- Professional orchestra model
- Finest selected grenadilla wood (Dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Bore design for high modulation capability, up to low-B
- Covered high-gloss silvered mechanism
- Double octave flap
- 3rd octave flap
- Tube insert in full silver
- Gold-plated octave valves
- As / B Trills, Dis / E Trills, C / Cis and C / D Trills
- Gis / Fis and H / Cis connection
- "Philadelphia" mechanism
- Fork F-mechanics
- F and ES lifters
- 2. C-handle
- Double resonance flap on the cup
- Includes patented leather case with lined cover and extensive accessories
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362166 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!