Ernie Ball Paradigm Phosphor B. ML 12-54
String set for acoustic guitar
- Phosphor Bronze
- Strings: 012 - 016 - 024w - 032 - 044 - 054
- Legendary 'slinky' sound
- Comes with all the benefits of a coated string without the sound and sustain
- No peeling
- Plasma treated winding wire for increased corrosion resistance and durability
- Everlast Nano treatment for unparalleled repellency against oils, sweat and dirt
- Up to 37% more stretchable than conventional strings
- Up to 70% less fatigue than conventional strings: New wire drawing process and RPS technology guarantee no fatigue
|of the strings||0,012" – 0,056"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411312 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!