Electro Harmonix Nano Clone
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
The Small Clone, the previous model for this pedal, is the classic chorus effect of Electro Harmonix. In the fridge-dominated '80s, when analogue pedals faded into shadowy lives, the Small Clone experienced a real renaissance in the '90s after Kurt Cobain used it with his legendary band Nirvana. Adjustable in rate and depth, the Small Clone delivers the warm, vintage analogue chorus sounds you'll be looking for in vain with many digital effects.
With the Nano version you have a smaller, pedalboard-friendly version that comes with a rate control. You won't not miss the depth switch of its "bigger" brother, because the default just makes sense. Those who want to have a classic chorus effect for little money are well served here.
- Sound in a compact size
- Rate control
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
- Power supply via a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply unit (coaxial connection - negative pin inside - not included, article nr 409939)
- Electro Harmonix Chorus/Flanger/Phaser Pedals at a glance
- go to product group Chorus/Flanger/Phaser Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Electro Harmonix
- Electro Harmonix Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page