Dietrich Parts String Butler V2 G
Hardware for improving tuning stability in electric and acoustic guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R machine heads on the headstock
- Corrects the position of the A, D, G, B strings to a straight course through the nut slots, preventing them from getting stuck in the nut.
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme bendings)
- Fast and easy to install
- Model: V2, minimum hole spacing: 44 mm / maximum hole spacing: 58 mm
- Colour: Gold
Note: Not compatible with machine heads with impact sleeves / sockets
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432428 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!