De Haske Hören Lesen Schule 1 (Cl) Oeh.
School for Clarinet Volume 1
Note: This book is written in german
This book can be used with or without the enclosed CD. Perhaps you have no CD player or it's broken right now. In any case, it is more fun to play along with the CD, almost as if you were playing with a real band!
Each lesson spans two pages. The new things you learn are always presented in detail. This is useful, because you will always know exactly what you should practice.
Use this book in the classroom with your teacher, whether in group or individual lessons. Apart of this issue, there is a book with fun three-part pieces and another one with well-known songs. All those books are very well suited for a concert at home or in school!
- For clarinet with Oehler system
- With playback and practice CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- De Haske Schools For Clarinet at a glance
- go to product group Schools For Clarinet
- go to product group Schools For Brass
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for De Haske
- De Haske Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page