Dante AVIO Analog Output Adapter 0x1
- Enables the output of analogue audio line signals from a Dante network
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Adjustable signal levels: +18 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu / 0 dBV / -10 dBV (via Dante controller)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20000 Hz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Dynamic range >100 dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01% (+4 dBu)
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
- RJ45 Metal plug with built-in LEDs
- 1x XLR male output
- Robust housing
|Amount Of Channels||1|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436808 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!