C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Noble G
- The consequent improvement of the 1847 Blues-Model with stainless steel reeds
- Tuning: G
- Richter system
- Matted stainless steel covers with side-vents for optimized sound projection and distribution of airflow if playing fully cupped
- New comb accurately milled from aluminium, anodized in black and with the SEYDEL logo laser-engraved on the back
- Superb air-tightness and improved handling due to the greater weight of the instrument
- New tactile oval key stickers- hard wearing and removes the danger of holding the instrument the wrong way round, even in the dark
- Approved corrosion-free fine-cut reedplates made of German Silver fixed with stainless steel screws - extremely close tolerances between slot and reed for best possible tone control for the player
- Precisely factory adjusted, pitch-stable and durable reeds and rivets both made of Stainless Steel - optimal tone response and a full sound
- Includes case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 245802 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!