Beyerdynamic Microphones for Amplifiers
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Dynamic MicrophoneThe M88 is a dynamic moving coil microphone for the highest demands. The light properties are almost the same in theory. It reduces the risk of acoustic feedback in transmission systems of any kind to an absolute minimum. In...
- For singing, sheet, overhead, Bass Drum and Percussion
- Exceptionally wide frequency response
Instrument Microphone The dynamic moving coil microphone M 201 is suitable for professional use in radio, television and recording studios. Apart of that, it can equally well be used by orchestras and instrumentalists, if highest sound quality with optimal...
- For drums, piano, and string instruments
- Directional characteristic: Hyper-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
Dynamic bass drum microphone Successor of the Opus 99, Frequency range: 20-18,000 Hz, Hyper cardioid, Impedance: 280 Ohm, Switchable EQ with presence boost, Diameter of the head: 56 mm, Shaft diameter: 23 / 25 mm, Length: 128.5 mm, Housing...
- Successor of the Opus 99
- Frequency range: 20-18,000 Hz
- Hyper cardioid
Dynamic Instrumental Microphone Ideal for snare and tom recordings, Also suitable for brass and guitar amps, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 14,000 Hz, Impedance: 600 Ohm, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV) ±3 dB, Includes patented microphone holder...
- Ideal for snare and tom recordings
- Also suitable for brass and guitar amps
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
Microphone Set Consisting of 3 dynamic instrumental microphones, Especially for snare and tom recording, Also suitable for wind instruments and guitar amplifiers, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 14,000 Hz, Impedance: 600 Ω, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV)...
- Consisting of 3 dynamic instrumental microphones
- Especially for snare and tom recording
- Also suitable for wind instruments and guitar amplifiers
Dynamic instrument microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 17,000 Hz, 600 Ohms, 3-Pin XLR connector, Integrated pop filter, Dimensions: 164 x 23/35 x 41 mm, Weight: 258 g, Incl. microphone holder and bag
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 17,000 Hz
- 600 Ohms
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany