Berklee Press Guitars and Basses
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Sheet Music Volume 1-3 A beginner's textbook for guitar, With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios, Special exercises for both hands, Techniques for accompaniment, Language: English, By William Leavitt
- A beginner's textbook for guitar
- With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios
- Special exercises for both hands
Contemporary jazz guitar solos
Contemporary jazz guitar solos 12 Jazz solos arranged for guitar in notation and tablature, With chords and instructions for each song, In English, Medium difficulty, ISBN 978-0-87639-165-5, 106 Pages Contents: All The Things Are Are (John...
- 12 Jazz solos arranged for guitar in notation and tablature
- With chords and instructions for each song
- In English
Textbook for Electric Bass All the necessary techniques for metal bass, By David Marvuglio, Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal, Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up...
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
Music Book Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove, With 69 radio riffs, Develop your own funk lines, Learn the notes, scales and chords needed for funk bass lines, By Joe Santerre, Including CD, Written...
- Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove
- With 69 radio riffs
- Develop your own funk lines
School of Electric Guitar From Joe Stump, Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques, The techniques can also be used in other styles, Studies and etudes that range from the basic aspects...
- From Joe Stump
- Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques
- The techniques can also be used in other styles
Textbook for Jazz Swing Guitar An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists, 47 Lessons and études, For a comprehensive study and rapid progress, Focus: Harmonious sensitivity, grip safety, repertoire and stylistic nuances, Beautiful performance etudes...
- An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists
- 47 Lessons and études
- For a comprehensive study and rapid progress
Berklee Press A Modern Method For Guitar - Jazz Songbook, by William Leavitt, Volume 1,This arrangements are crafted to Leavitt's time-proven approach,giving you the chance to apply what you learn to music by Miles Davis Duke Ellington,Sonny Rollins, Django Reinhardt,...
Berklee Press Blues Guitar Technique, by Michael Williams, With Blues Guitar Technique you can learn classic blues rhythm Guitar and soloing techniques in the style of the greats, such as B.B. King, T-Bone Walker, Albert Collins, Robert Lockwood Jr., Jimmie...
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany