Semi-modular Analogue Synthesiser
- VCO based on CEM3340
- Sawtooth and pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Noise generator
- 24 DB ladder filter with resonance, switchable between low pass and high pass
- ADSR envelope
- Analogue LFO with triangular and rectangular waveforms
- Step sequencer with 32 steps and 64 memory slots
- Jack matrix with 18 inputs, 14 outputs for enhanced sound and connectivity with other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Audio input for sound processing external sources
- Poly-chain up to 16 devices
- 3.5 mm jack headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- USB-B port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 164 x 47 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Power adapter (12 V DC) and 6 patch cables included
- Suitable protective cover: Article no. 477464 (not included)
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475765 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!