Alfred Music Publishing Klavierschule für Kinder 1
Piano School for Children
- For children 5-6 years and older
- Volume 1
- By Amanda Vick Lethco, Morton Manus and Willard A. Palmer.
- With practice and lecture pieces
- With play material
- Music-theoretical aspects with tasks and quizzes
- Teacher testimonials and solution pages for quizzes are available online
- DIN A4 landscape format
- 84 Pages
- ISBN 9783943638301, publishing no.: ALF20199G
- In German language
- Includes CD with listening examples of all exercises and songs
From the Contents:
- General introduction to piano playing
- Keyboard and finger recognition
- The staff
- The Piano system
- And much more...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436844 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!