ABM 5050-V Vintage Tremolo
- Mounting: 6 Screws
- Historically correct chromed base plate and nickel plated saddles
- Saddles made of bent steel
- Max. Drill hole spacing: 56.35 mm (2.22")
- String spacing (single): 11.27 mm (0.44")
- String spacing (total): 56.35 mm (2.22")
- Steel block
- Block dimensions (H x W): 41.2 X 73 mm (1.62 x 2.87")
- Screwable lever with black and cream cap
- Finish: Chrome/Nickel
- Including: Mounting screws, tinned spring plate incl. screws, 5 tremolo springs, various height adjustment screws, Allen key
- Made in Germany
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413553 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!