Schott Jazz Piano 1
- Harmonics, technique, improvisation - principles of jazz harmony and improvisation
- The different types of typical jazz chords and jazz techniques
- All jazz styles from the '40s to today
- Help and tips for improvisation
- 28 Songs by Tim Richards, combined with jazz standards
- Moderate to advanced difficulty levels
- Format: DIN A4
- 240 Pages
- ISBN 978-3-7957-5818-9, Publisher Nr: ED20076
- Written in German language
- Includes CD with demo or play-along recordings
- Relations between chords and scales, modes, broken chords and scale patterns
- Pentatonic and Blues scales
- Walking bass lines
- Latin rhythms and bass lines
- Horizontal and vertical improvisation
- II-V-I compounds
- Tritone substitution
- Two-handed voicings
- Technical exercises and fingerings
- Accompanying styles
- Ear training
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Blues, R&B, Soul||No|
|German Popular Songs||No|
|Number Of Pages, Single Voices, Or Minutes||240 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 115440 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!