Schott Jazz Method Trumpet
Instructional Book for Trumpet
- Jazz textbook
- By John O'Neill
- Improvisation, musicianship, technique
- Step-by-step instructions
- Specially written pieces in the style of New Orleans, Swing, Bepop, Bossa Nova and Jazz-Rock
- Learning of scales and arpeggios
- With table of chord sequences
- ISBN 978-0-946535-25-5, Verlag-Nr. ED12470
- DIN A4
- 128 pages
- In English
- Including CD with recordings of the Rhythm Section
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414697 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!