Quilter Overdrive 202
Transistor Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Picks up where the Overdrive 200 left off and features three new tones with their own overdrive channel, reverb, limiter and a line out with speaker simulation
- The three tones range from the improved Quilter classic "Full Q" on Voice 1, the "bell-like" overtone-rich Voice 2 to the concise and full attack of Voice 3
- The Overdrive 202 provides a suitable timbre for every musical situation
- Can be combined with a UFC-3 footswitch and BlockDock 12 HD box for the ultimate travel rig (neither included)
- International power supply accepts AC voltages from 100-250V
- 3 Channels
- Power: 200 watts
- Overdrive Channel controls: Gain, Limit, Output
- Controls Clean Channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treb - Reverb, Master
- Switch: Voice 1/2/3, Sig Out Pre/Post
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8 Ohm (2x 6.3 mm jack)
- FX loop: Series
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- FX Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Sig Out: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Footswitch connection: RJ45
- DI Out: XLR
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 218 x 185 x 74 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Suitable accessories (not included in delivery):
|External FX Loop||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 495340 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!