How can I track my order?
Minutes after the goods have left our warehouse you will receive an email and/or text message informing you about the shipment of your order.
Your order can be shipped in several different ways:
If your order is shipped with DHL
You can track your parcel(s) with the following DHL link: dhl.de
Enter your 12 digit German (DHL) parcel number starting -166, this can be found in your Thomann customer login centre or your confirmation of shipment. You may find in some European countries that a matchcode will be issued upon
arrival in the country of destination. This information is also available in the above DHL link.
If your order is shipped with UPS
You can track your parcel(s) at www.ups.com with the tracking number shown in your customer login centre or your confirmation of shipment(1Z****************)
Please note that your tracking number will not be shown until approximately 24 hours after shipment.
If your order is shipped with a heavy haulage company
Unfortunately it is not possible to track your delivery with this method of shipment. The courier company will telephone you to arrange a suitable date and time for delivery. If you have not received a phone call within 10 working days after the date of shipment please contact us and we will help you further.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering on your website?
- How does your secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Will my card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I'd like to order! :-(
- Can I come to collect a product which I ordered online?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.