EBS Bass Pedals
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €199
Compare Added (Remove)
Preamp/Di-Box Fully analogue, Controls: Master, Blend, Level, Mid, Tone, Drive, Comp, Bass, Treble and Gain, Inputs: 1x 6.3 mm bass input, 6.3 mm drive input, Outputs: FX- Loop (Send & Return, 6.3 mm jack, 2x XLR(Pre/ Post, Post Bal...
- Fully analogue
- Controls: Master, Blend, Level, Mid, Tone, Drive, Comp, Bass, Treble and Gain
- Inputs: 1x 6.3 mm bass input, 6.3 mm drive input
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass The Swedish company EBS has existed since 1988. It caters primarily to the needs of bass players, and since the staff is rumoured to consist of bass players themselves, it is not surprising that...
- 3 Switchable compression modes: Tubesim/multiband/normal
- Controller: Comp/Limit
Floor Effects Unit for Electric Bass Analogue octaver, The fastest octaver on the market, Creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the note being played, True bypass, Operates on 9 V power supply (not included -...
- Analogue octaver
- The fastest octaver on the market
- Creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the note being played
Chorus For E-Bass, Very good, low noise chorus, True bypass
- For E-Bass
- Very good, low noise chorus
- True bypass
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass 24-bit digital reverb, 8 Different hall types, Reverb and tone controls, Switch for Hall Type, True Bypass
- 24-bit digital reverb
- 8 Different hall types
- Reverb and tone controls
Tube Bass Distortion Can be used as a preamp or distortion, For all styles from vintage to modern, Class A tube overdrive, True Bypass, XLR DI output, Incl. Power supply
- Can be used as a preamp or distortion
- For all styles from vintage to modern
- Class A tube overdrive
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass Overdrive / Boost, Analogue design with gain and separate boost foot switch, Drive controller: Drive, Tone, Level and Clean, Compressor with mini switch for high / mid / off, Phase inverter with mini switch...
- Overdrive / Boost
- Analogue design with gain and separate boost foot switch
- Drive controller: Drive, Tone, Level and Clean
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass Overdrive, Preserves low frequencies for a slightly overdriven bluesy sound with plenty of sustain and body, Controls: Drive - Volume, Switches: Tubesim / Std / Flat, Foot switch: On / Off, True bypass, Power...
- Preserves low frequencies for a slightly overdriven bluesy sound with plenty of sustain and body
- Controls: Drive - Volume
Wah PedalThis pedal was developed by EBS Sweden AB in collaboration with guitar maker Thomas Lieber of Spellbinder Corp. USA and bass legend Stanley Clarke develops and designs. The Stanley Clarke Signature Wah-Wah EBS was designed to meet...
- Stanley Clarke Signature wah
- The pedal runs in four different modes: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Boosted Band Pass
- Controls for: Bandwidth and Frequency Range, Wah-Wah / Bypass or Wah / Volume
EBS Billy Sheehan Ultimate Signature Drive, overdrive / boost effect pedal for electric bass, analog design with extended gain and seperate boost footswitch, drive controls: drive, tone, level and clean, compressor with miniswitch for high/mid/off, phase inverter with miniswitch for...
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!