AMA Verlag Rock & Jazz Harmony
Textbook on harmony theory
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
- From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange
- Working on three learning levels
- Learning level 1: Definition boxes with the quintessence of the chapter
- Level 2: Explanations, examples and tasks for each chapter
- Level 3: Selective detail work
- ISBN 978-3-89922-239-5, publisher no. AMA 610508
- Paperback format
- 782 pages
- In German language
- Includes solutions and audio samples (free downloads)
|General Music Theory||No|
|Amount Of Pages||782 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437845 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!