the t.bone freeU HT 823 Handheld
Replacement Handheld Transmitter
- Suitable for freeU HT 823 (article no. 405079 - not included)
- Dynamic capsule
- Frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- 4 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 4 available channels each
- Auto squelch
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- 10 mW transmission power
- Infrared settings transfer from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- 125 kHz grid
- Modulation type: F3E
- Dynamic handheld transmitter with metal housing
- LCD display
- Operates on 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
Note: In this frequency band a maximum of 4 systems can be operated simultaneously.
|Component type||Handheld Transmitter|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475135 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!