Shure Beta 91A
Condenser boundary microphone
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 146 Ω
- 11-52 V Phantom power
- SPL: 155 dB SPL max (@ 2500 Ohm)
- Sensitivity: -48.5 dBV/Pa
- Output: XLR-male
- Weight: 470 g
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
|sales rank in this product group||1|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2010|
Find Boundary Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.