Ibanez AZ2204-HRM Prestige
- Prestige series
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: S-Tech Wood toasted maple
- Fretboard: S-Tech Wood Roasted Maple
- Black Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: AZ Oval C (1st fret thickness 21 mm / 12th fret thickness 23 mm)
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Bone nut
- 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan Hyperion single coils (neck and middle) and 1 Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucker (bridge)
- 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control
- 5-Way switch
- Alter Switch offers extended pickup combination options
- Gotoh T1802 tremolo
- Gotoh Magnum Locking machine heads with H.A.P.
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Daddario EXL110 .010 - .046
- Colour: Hazy Rose Metallic
- Includes case
- Made in Japan
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481556 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!