EV RE20 FetAmp Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
EV RE20 RE-Series
- Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Bass roll-off switch
- Variable-D design
- Frequency range: 45 / 18,000 Hz
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 49 x 54 x 217 mm
- Weight 1474 g
- Incl. clamp and storage box
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Remark: Ideal for bass drums, wind instruments, and speeches
- Microphone Preamplifier
- Extremely low-noise Class A JFet amplifier
- For dynamic and ribbon microphones
- 2 Matched JFet transistor pairs
- Input: Balanced 3-pin XLR female
- Output: Balanced 3-pol. XLR male
- Input impedance: 20 kOhm
- Gain: 28 dB (@ 3 kOhm source impedance)
- Frequency response: 10 - 50,000 Hz (+/- 1 dB)
- Requires phantom power: 24 - 48 V.
- Dimensions (L x W): 77 x 22 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Developed and produced in Germany
Note: Does not allow phantom power to pass through to the microphone
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
|sales rank in this product group||136|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2020|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 500318 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!