Epiphone Les Paul Modern Sparkling Burg
- Body: Mahogany
- "Weight relief" - weight-reduced body
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Contoured heel-neck transition
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickup: ProBucker3 with coil splitting (bridge) and ProBucker2 with coil splitting (neck)
- 2 Volume controls with push-pull function and treble bleed
- 2 Tone controls with phase switching
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic machine heads
- Colour: Sparkling Burgundy
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482224 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!