160 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Vertaile Lisäys (Poista)
Ei osumia :-(
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Rajauksesi poisti kaikki osumat!
Poista hakuehtosi ja aloita uudelleen tai käytä aikaisemmin valittuja hakuehtoja.
Software Learn to play the drums step-by-step, Reading with notation screen, 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns, Notation and playing pages show how you play, Touch-dynamic bar graph display for optimum punch stick control, Compatible with Mac...
- Learn to play the drums step-by-step
- Reading with notation screen
- 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Instructional book for the drums: dance music for the dums By Werner Schmitt, From big band to trios, Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers, The basics, playing techniques and musical composition, Incl. a CD, ISBN: 978-3-8024-1024-6,...
- By Werner Schmitt
- From big band to trios
- Incl. the 10 most important traditional dances for drummers
Exercise Book for Drums The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer", By George Lawrence Stone, With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance, With particular attention to...
- The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer"
- By George Lawrence Stone
- With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance
Study literature for the drums Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums, Very simple exercises, Technical exercises, Simple solos, Student-teacher duets, Pieces for 2-3 students, Scores, ISMN M-707005-00-2, Publisher's No.: IMP7510A, 102 pages
- Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums
- Very simple exercises
- Technical exercises
Sheet Music Book 150 Rudimental solos, From Charly Wilcoxon
- 150 Rudimental solos
- From Charly Wilcoxon
Drum Method for Beginners Volume 1, Comprehensive percussion method for beginners, By Gerwin Eisenhauer, Everything needed for the lessons of the first years, Divided into 3 areas: Grooves, Technique, Music, With 2 CDs Contents: Grooves and...
- Volume 1
- Comprehensive percussion method for beginners
- By Gerwin Eisenhauer
Study book for the drums For beginners to the drums, By Andreas Schwarz, Edition 2.0, Percussive drum music for beginners who want to start playing straight away, 64 Detailed exercises, 199 Grooves from different musical genres, 272 Snare and...
- For beginners to the drums
- By Andreas Schwarz
- Edition 2.0
Drum school Part 1 Fundamentals for drum-sets, CD included, By Arjen Oosterhout
- Fundamentals for drum-sets
- CD included
- By Arjen Oosterhout
Drumeo The Best Beginner Drum Book: drum method for beginners, in standard notation, ASIN B07G8N348K, A4, spiral binding, 210 pages, in English language, from the content: Getting Started, Hand Technique Uncovered, The Rudimental Breakdown, The Technique Selector, and much more
Drum kit study book By Rick Latham, Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine, Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help...
- By Rick Latham
- Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine
- Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help you to reach the next level of the groove
Textbook Syncopation for the Modern Drummer, By Ted Reed, One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums, It is dedicated exclusively to syncopation and therefore applies in this area as a standard textbook for beginners,...
- Syncopation for the Modern Drummer
- By Ted Reed
- One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums
Music Book Tom the drummer accompanied young beginners through all three volumes of the school for snare drum. In the first volume you can read about the proper body posture, drum-stick position, notes, initial simple techniques and rhythms and...
- Solo- and teaching literature, ensembles with similar instruments
- Contents for single- and group-lessons
- By Gert Bomhof
Alfred Music Publishing The Art of Bop Drumming:method for learning Bop-drumming, by John Riley and Dan Thress, ISBN 9780898988901, 00-MMBK0056CD, A4, in English language, incl.CD with play-along tracks, from the content: Ballad Patterns, Developing Longer Solos, Phrasing, Rhythmic Transposition, Solo...
Textbook on Drumfills From Jost Nickel, English version!, In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty, Ideas for orchestration, phrasing possibilities as well as dynamics and accentuation exercises, Jost Nickel features several sub-divisions...
- From Jost Nickel
- English version!
- In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty
Drums easy - Study book Textbook for learning how to play the drums, Fundamental basics, Different techniques and rhythms, Fills, Changing rhythms, Drum solos
- Textbook for learning how to play the drums
- Fundamental basics
- Different techniques and rhythms
1000 faces of drum styles - study book for the drums Particularly suitable for use in music schools as teaching-support material during lessons. By Dirk Brand, A trip around the world of the many styles and rhythms...
- By Dirk Brand
- A trip around the world of the many styles and rhythms of the drums
- With over 40 play-alongs
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
Drum-Literature Dante Agostini Methode de Battery Vol.1, Partitions & Application du Solfege a la Battery, Étude for Drum Set, Utilisation of beginner level music reading abilities on the drums, 112 Pages, IMP7511A, ISMN M-707005-01-9 From the contents: ...
- Dante Agostini Methode de Battery Vol.1
- Partitions & Application du Solfege a la Battery
- Étude for Drum Set
Drum School for ChildrenKRÄSCH! BUM! BANG! (Crash! Boom! Bang!) is the new drum school for children by Olaf Satzer. Through language - each instrument has its own, unmistakable sound (Krasch, Bum etc.) - children from the age of 6 are...
- Drum school for children 1
- A school for children from 6 years easily understood for drum set
- With colour stickers (included in CD case) and play-along CD
Instructional book for the drums Vol. 2: extention of the basic fundamental tecnhniques for the drums, Incl. CDs, German language Contents include: Rock and funk grooves, Hi-hat variations, Paradiddles, Jazz, Latin, Odd time signatures, Drum fitness,...
- Vol. 2: extention of the basic fundamental tecnhniques for the drums
- Incl. CDs
- German language
Playback DVD In Latin American styles for percussion and drums, Tracks with 27 different versions for Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Small Percussion and Drumset, Printable sheet music for percussion and drum sets, Completely transcribed solos for percussion and drums, Final...
- In Latin American styles for percussion and drums
- Tracks with 27 different versions for Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Small Percussion and Drumset
- Printable sheet music for percussion and drum sets
Textbook for Drumset Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played., On top of that he provides various...
- Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played.
- On top of that he provides various tips of how to develop your own grooves and how you can play them in diverse ways, getting more out of your own patterns.
- 128 pages
Drum school with 2 CDs Grooves, Fill-ins, Techniques Successfully Learn with Play-alongs, For beginners and returnees without previous knowledge with Internet support, More than 700 exercises, play-alongs, time tracks, speech exercises, graphic aids and more, By Olaf Satzer, Language:...
- Grooves, Fill-ins, Techniques Successfully Learn with Play-alongs
- For beginners and returnees without previous knowledge with Internet support
- More than 700 exercises, play-alongs, time tracks, speech exercises, graphic aids and more
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.
Palaute Löysitteko virheen tai haluatteko antaa palautetta?
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!