MXR Kitara- ja bassoefektit
74 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Effect Pedal Effects UnitThe Vintage Phaser effect, just like the MXR back in the day. There is, of course, only one control with which the speed of the phasing can be adjusted, everything else is set in order to...
- Rugged metal casing
- Non-slip rubber base
- Phaser with "Speed control"
Effect Pedal for Guitar Phaser, Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format, Metal housing, True Bypass, Status LED, Script switch for activating the script mode for more subtle phasing, Script mode status LED, 45/90 switch...
- Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format
- Metal housing
Effects Pedal Graphic 10-band equalizer, / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band, 2 Outputs for splitting the signal, Low noise, true bypass, Regulator for Volume Gain 31 Hz, 62 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1...
- Graphic 10-band equalizer
- / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- 2 Outputs for splitting the signal
Bass Di Plus The Bass D.I. + combines all the requirements a modern bass player has in a DI box in one device. A preamplifier and a specially designed EQ make a start and a switchable distortion with faders...
- Very rugged housing
- 2 Metal footswitch
- Controller for clean volume, distorted volume, blend, trigger, gain, bass, mid and highs
Compressor and SustainerFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be...
- Robust metal chassis
- Non-slip rubber base
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound. But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the...
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus/ vibrato, Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s, Controller for speed, level and depth, Switch for vibe mode, Status LED, Rugged foot switch, True bypass, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output,...
- Chorus/ vibrato
- Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s
- Controller for speed, level and depth
Custom Audio Electronics BoosterLA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who developed the Custom Audio pedals, has married MXR and so its quality treasures now run under this Name. The MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Booster is the right solution for guitarists whose...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20db boost
- Stable housing
- 1 Input and 1 output
Combination of Preamp and DI Box for Electric Bass Separate controls for input and output, Parametric mids, Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out, Controls for Output, Mid Freq.,...
- Separate controls for input and output
- Parametric mids
- Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out
Effect PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers a beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. If you can...
- Warm analog flange
- 100% Analog
Soft Clipping Distortion Pedal One of the first good sounding distortions ever - thanks to soft clipping, a truly harmonious, never unpleasant yet biting sound is achieved. Is very well suited to elicit from tube amps the last bit...
- A real alternative to the typical British or West Coast sounds
- Bypass switch with operating LED
- Controls for output and distortion
Effect Pedal Compressor, Classic MXR Dyna Comp sound, Features the rare CA3080"Metal Can" IC, Noiseless operation and high sound transparency, Controller for output and sensitivity, Attack switch for switching between slow and fast Attack settings, Bypass foot-switch, Status LEDs,...
- Classic MXR Dyna Comp sound
- Features the rare CA3080"Metal Can" IC
Guitar Ground Effect The ones who work with lots of distorsions and high gain pre-amplifiers, knows the worry of the background noises rising naturally at an adequately gain, sustain and overtones. The sounds are full with unwanted noise. ...
- Intelligent Noise Gate
- Very stable housing
- Metal footswitches
Phaser Effects UnitThe MXR EVH Phase 90 can be heard in the classic Van Halen guitar style. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard in...
- Designed with Edward Van Halen
- Switchable vintage and modern voicings
- Very stable housing
Effects pedal for electric guitar Overdrive, Eddie Van Halen signature model, Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated, Input: 6.3 mm Jack mono, Output: 6.3 mm Jack mono, Solid metal housing,...
- Eddie Van Halen signature model
- Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated
Tap tempo footswitch External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals, Compatible with a variety of effect pedals, 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output, 3 internal DIP switches for TRS adjustment of the output socket, Metal housing
- External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals
- Compatible with a variety of effect pedals
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output
Analog Chorus Effects PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. This M 234 Analog...
- Analog chorus pedal for electric guitar
- EQ with controls for bass and treble
- Effect control with controls for Level, Rate and Depth
Pedal Effect Fuzz and octaver, Hardwire true bypass, Knobs for volume, tone, fuzz, octave sub, octave up, Switch for on and up
- Fuzz and octaver
- Hardwire true bypass
- Knobs for volume, tone, fuzz, octave sub, octave up
Effects Pedal Graphical 6-band equalizer, / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band, Illuminated sliders (status LEDs), Low noise, True Bypass, Regulator for 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.2 kHz, Aluminum housing,...
- Graphical 6-band equalizer
- / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- Illuminated sliders (status LEDs)
Effect Pedal for Guitar Digital reverb with 6 modes, Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix, Bypass foot-switch, Internal Mono-stereo switch, True Bypass and optional Trails bypass, Status LED, 3 Bi-colour LEDs for display mode, 100% Analog Dry Path, 6.3...
- Digital reverb with 6 modes
- Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix
- Bypass foot-switch
Effects Pedal Analog delay, Up to 600 ms delay time, Analog signal path, True Bypass, Controls for Delay, Regen and Mix, Foot switch from metal, Sturdy metal housing, Runs on 9 V battery or via the Dunlop ECB-003 AC...
- Analog delay
- Up to 600 ms delay time
- Analog signal path
Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized, 8 x 9 V Connections, 2x 18 V Connections, Total power: 2000 mA, Sturdy metal housing, Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm, Includes AC adapter and...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
Talk Box Suitable for guitars and keyboards, Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth, Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required, Volume and gain controls, Stable foot switch, Blue status LED, 6.3...
- Suitable for guitars and keyboards
- Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth
- Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required
Pedal Preamp Guitarists never get tired of looking for ever-better pedals to achieve their perfect sound. But what if the amp actually sounds perfect, but needs just a bit more Gain? Overdrives and treble boosters would bend the frequency...
- Adjustable boost
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
PhaserThe MXR Vintage Phase 90 comes in the classic script logo design. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard in his parade solo on "eruption"....
- Design based on the cult pedal phaser
- Speed controllable
- 1/4 "jack In / Out
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.