Dunlop Kitara- ja bassoefektit
69 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Wah-Wah Effect 6 Different wah settings, Adjustable booster (0-20 db), Variable Q control changes the sound of sharp / narrow to fine / wide, True bypass, Metal poti-switch, Powered by 9V battery or external power supply (both optional), Colour:...
- 6 Different wah settings
- Adjustable booster (0-20 db)
- Variable Q control changes the sound of sharp / narrow to fine / wide
Effect Pedal Analogue delay, Max. delay time: 1.2 Seconds, Sound of the original carbon copy and the bright version in one pedal, Adjustable delay time modulation, Tap tempo function, Tap tempo subdivisions, 2 Programmable presets, True bypass, Mix, rain,...
- Analogue delay
- Max. delay time: 1.2 Seconds
- Sound of the original carbon copy and the bright version in one pedal
Volume and Expression Pedal For guitar, bass or other instruments, Internal trim potentiometer for setting the minimum volume, Internal switch for reversing the direction of operation, Internal switch for selection of the AUX output (expression / tuner), Input /...
- For guitar, bass or other instruments
- Internal trim potentiometer for setting the minimum volume
- Internal switch for reversing the direction of operation
A combination volume and expression pedal for guitar and bass Adjustable pedal resistance, Adjustable effect parameters for heel and toe position, Switchable reversal of the parameters from heel to toe position and vice versa, Pedalboard-friendly dimensions, 6.3mm Jack input...
- Adjustable pedal resistance
- Adjustable effect parameters for heel and toe position
- Switchable reversal of the parameters from heel to toe position and vice versa
Rack module Cry Baby Custom Shop series, Crybaby in 19" rack format, 6-Way switch for frequency selection, 6-Band EQ for fine tuning, Control the effect via control pedal, No signal loss due to long cable runs, Completely handmade, Includes...
- Cry Baby Custom Shop series
- Crybaby in 19" rack format
- 6-Way switch for frequency selection
Compact Wah Pedal Half the size of a standard Cry Baby, Legendary red Fasel coil, Complete control range (sweep) of the wah, True hardwire bypass, Adjustable pedal resistance (incl. adjustment key), Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V...
- Half the size of a standard Cry Baby
- Legendary red Fasel coil
- Complete control range (sweep) of the wah
Dunlop MXR M 296 Classic 108 Fuzz Mini, BC108 Fuzz Face circuit in a, MXR mini housing, original Fuzz Face hammertone turquoise finish, true bypass, controls for Volume and Fuzz, Buffer control button, bypass footswitch, status LED, metal housing, 6.3...
Wah Wah Pedal The DB01 is a further developed 535Q with an extended pedal range and a slightly more aggressive basic sound. The Crybaby is delivered in cultured camouflage colour. Panteras Dimebag Darrell Signature model, With adjustable...
- Panteras Dimebag Darrell Signature model
- With adjustable Q control to modulate the bandwidth
- Adjustable and switchable boost from 0 to 17 dB
Guitar Effects device Wah wah pedal, On/off status LED, Heavy duty bypass switch
- Wah wah pedal
- On/off status LED
- Heavy duty bypass switch
Effect Pedal Digital delay, Delay time: 40 - 750 ms, Controls for sustain, volume, and delay, Age mode with "aged" repeats, Bypass foot switch, Internal mono stereo switch, True bypass and optional trails bypass, Status LED, 100% Analogue dry...
- Digital delay
- Delay time: 40 - 750 ms
- Controls for sustain, volume, and delay
Effects Pedal Octave / Fuzz, Jimi Hendrix Signature - limited edition, Jimi Hendrix's classic octave-up fuzz sound, Artwork by the legendary rock artist Gered Mankowitz, True Bypass, Controls for volume and fuzz, Bypass footswitch, Status LED, Metal housing,...
- Octave / Fuzz
- Jimi Hendrix Signature - limited edition
- Jimi Hendrix's classic octave-up fuzz sound
Bass CRYBABY Wah WahThere would not be much to say about Dunlop wah wah pedals if there were not so many different models. At the end of the day, almost every guitarist worth naming has one on his pedalboard at...
- Pedal For Bass
- Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability, 100k ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that Allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound
- AC adapter or 9 V battery is required
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar When you talk about the classic fuzz, you probably mean the sound of the legendary Fuzzface in most cases. Used with a clean amp, this pedal produces a pleasant distortion - and thanks to...
- Specially designed voicing for guitars with humbucker pickups
- Tuned "NOS Russian military germanium transistors"
Slash Signature Wah Wah Pedal Slash signature model, High gain distortion/wah (separately or simultaneously activated), With original fasel coil, 2 Status LEDs, Stable metal housing, 18-Volt operation (2 9v batteries or optional power supply: 174583 ), The official Slash...
- Slash signature model
- High gain distortion/wah (separately or simultaneously activated)
- With original fasel coil
Wah Wah Pedal There would not be much to say about Dunlop wah wah pedals if there were not so many different models. At the end of the day, almost every guitarist worth naming has one on his pedalboard...
- The classic from the '60s
- With the original Fasel coils
- For the vibe of the '60s
Mini wah pedal For bass, as well as dropped tuning, 7 or 8 string guitars, Volume and Q controls, True Hardwire bypass, AUTO-OFF circuit, Puts the pedal in bypass when the foot is raised, Aluminum casing, Power supply via...
- For bass, as well as dropped tuning, 7 or 8 string guitars
- Volume and Q controls
- True Hardwire bypass
Wah-Wah Classics This is the original Wah pedal to create the vintage sounds of rock and roll. Stars like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and many others have already used it The Cry Baby...
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel coil
- 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer ensures fast response of the Wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
Signature Wah Wah Pedal Kirk Hammett signature model, Developed according to Kirk Hammett's guidelines
- Kirk Hammett signature model
- Developed according to Kirk Hammett's guidelines
CryBaby Wah 95Q Adjustable booster (0-15db), Variable Q control changes the sound of sharp / narrow to fine / wide, Auto-off bypass circuit, Colour: Black, Die-cast, very stable housing, Made in USA
- Adjustable booster (0-15db)
- Variable Q control changes the sound of sharp / narrow to fine / wide
- Auto-off bypass circuit
Fuzz Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar Exact replica of the original circuit of JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face, Legendary Fuzz Face sounds, Pedalboard friendly dimensions, Controls for volume and fuzz, Bright status LED, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Easily...
- Exact replica of the original circuit of JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face
- Legendary Fuzz Face sounds
- Pedalboard friendly dimensions
Effect Pedal Boost/Preamp, Up to 25 dB of boost, Sound of the Echoplex preamp in a mini case, True bypass, Controls for volume and tone, Internal Trimpoti to adjust the output of the Echoplex preamp, Bypass footswitch, Status LED,...
- Up to 25 dB of boost
- Sound of the Echoplex preamp in a mini case
Wah-wah pedal Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah, Modified for a thicker, open sound, Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Non-slip pad, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC...
- Original '60s Jimi Hendrix Wah
- Modified for a thicker, open sound
- Jimi Hendrix signature and picture on the bottom
Wah Wah Pedal Special edition, Heavy cast construction, 6.35 mm input / output jack mono, 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, Power consumption: 0.9 mA, Power supply via 9 Volt battery or power supply unit...
- Special edition
- Heavy cast construction
- 6.35 mm input / output jack mono
Power Supply Connection 230 Volt AC, Secondary voltage 18-volt DC, Outside plus, inside minus, Power handling 1000 mA
- Connection 230 Volt AC
- Secondary voltage 18-volt DC
- Outside plus, inside minus
Effects Pedal Bass Octave / Fuzz, 2 Switchable fuzz sounds, True Bypass, Controls for Gain, Fuzz, Sub Octave, Dry, Bass, Treble and Mid + Level, Fuzz switch to select between the 2 Fuzz circuits, Bypass foot switch, Octave foot...
- Bass Octave / Fuzz
- 2 Switchable fuzz sounds
- True Bypass
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.