Boss Kitara- ja bassoefektit
118 hakuosumaa. Näytetään tuotteet 1–25.
Näkyvissä hinnoissa ALV on mukana Ilmainen toimitus alkaen 199 €
Multi Effect For Electric Guitar 108 Effect Types, 32 Seconds looper, Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries, 99 Presets, 99 user patches, 3 Footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch/expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 108 Effect Types
- 32 Seconds looper
- Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries
Electric Guitar Multi-effect Floor board, 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset), 100 dB dynamic range, Effects: compressor, overdrive, distortion, preamp, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, 2 Illuminated LCD displays, Inputs: Jack, AUX-IN (Mini jack stereo), Outputs: 2 x...
- Floor board
- 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset)
- 100 dB dynamic range
Desktop Loopstation For stage and studio, Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers, Operated with hands, Five stereo tracks with dedicated controls, Wide range of input and track effects, Memory for 99 phrases, each containing 5 tracks, External control...
- For stage and studio
- Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers
- Operated with hands
Loop Station 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop, Easily operated volume fader for each track, Expression pedal to effect control in real time, 3 Hours stereo recording time and 99 internal memory locations,...
- 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop
- Easily operated volume fader for each track
- Expression pedal to effect control in real time
Stabilised switched-mode power supply 9V DC, 500 mA, Minus polarity on the inside, Inside: 2.1 mm, Outside: 5.5 mm, High-quality interference suppression coils in extra housing, Cable length: 205 cm, LED indicator, Weight: 142 g, Suitable for the following:...
- 9V DC
- 500 mA
- Minus polarity on the inside
Studio Hall In Pedal Format Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound, Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS, 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs, Expression...
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound
- Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS
- 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs
Distortion Pedal The BOSS DS 1 is already a classic among distortion pedals. Compared to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS, it provides considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the stack sound of British...
- Hard distortion effect for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces faithfully all the subtle nuances of the dynamics at any volume
- Controls: Level, Distortion & Tone
Graphic Equalizer For Electric GuitarAnother boss-babe who has made a career on countless professional pedalboards. 7 frequency bands, which are tailored to the needs of guitarists, make it possible to fine-tune the sound. If you want to filter out the...
- 7-band EQ from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with / -15 dB each
- Ideal for guitar sounds
- Perfect as a boost pedal for solos, for switching to an alternative sound or for eliminating feedback, especially when connected to a distortion amplifier
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Digital delay, Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds, Looper function with 40 seconds recording time, Modulation echo with chorus, Modeling of the classic "DM-2", Tap Tempo with optional foot switch or continuous control with...
- Digital delay
- Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds
- Looper function with 40 seconds recording time
Chromatic Floor tuner Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display), 21 Segment LED meter, Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz), Accu-Pitch, High-Brightness mode, Chromatic tuning in accordance to note...
- Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display)
- 21 Segment LED meter
- Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz)
Super Chorus Pedal The BOSS CH1 Super Chorus enables brilliant, clear sounds thanks to its EQ controller, but other, softer settings are of course possible. The effects unit sounds highly convincing in mono, but plug in a second amp...
- Brilliant sound with clear trebles
- Built-in equaliser
- Level, EQ, Rate and Depth adjustable
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Effects pedal Professional preamp with DI box for acoustic guitars with built-in pickup, "Acoustic Resonance" preserves the natural sound of an A-guitar, which is often lost in Piezoton buyers, 4-band EQ and variable low-cut filter - specially designed for...
- Professional preamp with DI box for acoustic guitars with built-in pickup
- "Acoustic Resonance" preserves the natural sound of an A-guitar, which is often lost in Piezoton buyers
- 4-band EQ and variable low-cut filter - specially designed for acoustic guitars
Looper 12 Minutes recording time, Stereo, Undo / Redo function, LED indicator for recording / overdub recording / playback, Mono / stereo inputs and outputs, Connection for external footswitch, 16 Bits / 44.1 kHz, Dimensions (W x D x...
- 12 Minutes recording time
- Undo / Redo function
Compact Preamp With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars, Diverse vocal and guitar effects, Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings, Looper function with 80 seconds of recording...
- With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars
- Diverse vocal and guitar effects
- Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Multi effect pedal
Multi effect pedal 32-bit AD / DA, 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate, New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications, AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) brings BOSS's Tube Logic concept to a digital guitar processor,...
- 32-bit AD / DA
- 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate
- New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications
1 099 €
Effects Pedal Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars, Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone, Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars, Notch filter for feedback control, Controls: Ambience, Acoustic Resonance and Notch,...
- Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone
- Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars
Guitar- and Bass Preamp 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer, 2x Jack input for guitar, Bass or microphone, Control for input signal, Master level control, Recording function, 1x AUX input, Headphone output, Line output, Connector for expression pedal, USB, DSP...
- 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer
- 2x Jack input for guitar
- Bass or microphone
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Effects UnitThe BOSS BF3 Flanger is the successor to the popular BF2 and so therefore has all the characteristics of its predecessor with a little something extra. All the official flanging sounds can be adjusted by the Depth, Width, Resonance...
- The legacy of the legendary BF-2
- The best Boss Flanging effects
- New ultra- and gate / pan modes for ultra-fat flanging
Electric guitar effects pedal Delay, Waza Craft series, Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo, Analog circuit, Standard and Custom Mode, Delay time in standard mode: 20 - 300 ms, Delay time in custom mode: 20-600 ms, Input for...
- Waza Craft series
- Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo
Super Octave Stomp Box This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original...
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
Metal Zone Foot Pedal The BOSS Metal Zone is another distortion pedal for guitarists who need the sound of a stack turned up to max volume. 2 Gain levels guarantee sufficient distortion and sustain until the last day; its...
- The pedal for a proper metal sound
- Sustainer/EQ/Overdrive pedal in pedal form
- Level, EQ low/high and distortion adjustable
Guitar Effects Pedal The BOSS DS 2 is an enhanced version of the already classic of the genre, the DS 1. It delivers this time - in comparison to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS - a considerably rougher...
- 2 Sound modes for a wide spectrum for distortion
- From distorted riff-rock via earthy rock sounds, up to to singing lead sounds
Hinnat sisältävät 24% ALV:n ja hinnat ovat voimassa toistaiseksi. Tuotteiden saatavuus voi vaihdella - kiireellisissä tilauksissa ota yhteyttä puhelimitse. Emme ole vastuussa kirjoitusvirheistä tai muista mahdollisista inhimillisistä tai tekniikasta johtuvista epätarkkuuksista annetuissa tiedoissa. *OVH = tuotteen ohjevähittäishinta Saksassa.