Terms & Conditions of participation
Note: Participation in an online competition or the chance of winning is independent of ordering goods from Thomann GmbH! This lottery has no connection to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.
The organizer is:
VAT ID No.: DE257375233
Tax number (DE): 207/132/90050
Register court: District court Bamberg
Register number: HRB 5862
Seat of the company: Burgebrach
Authorized managing director: Hans Thomann
(1) Only persons of full age are entitled to participate. Anyone who wishes to participate will only participate in the competition within the respective competition period from 19 to 22 April 2019 and will therefore only be entitled to the prize if the entry has been submitted within this period.
(2) In order to participate in this competition, the number of eggs in the bass drum of the Easter video must be guessed. How many eggs are there? The one who estimates the correct number or is closest to it will receive the winning package. It doesn’t matter if too many or too few eggs were estimated. If several participants have submitted the same number, a draw will decide which participant wins.
The guess for how many egg shakers there are in the bass drum must be placed under the Easter video on YOUTUBE, in the comments (important!). By placing a guess under the Easter video the participant agrees to these terms and conditions. Only one guess may be submitted per participant. It is the participant’s responsibility to be contacted by Thomann so that the winning process can take place, for example by activating the message function of his profile / account.
The prize is a Thomann voucher or Thomann credit of 2oo Euros and the height of the winner in chocolate eggs. You are probably wondering what this means: If the winner measures a height of 180 cm, s/he gets 180 chocolate eggs.
(3) The duration of the competition is expected to end on 22.04.2019 at 23:59:59.
§3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, the cooperation partners involved and their respective relatives (e.g. parents, siblings or spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, in particular through the use of unauthorised aids and other manipulations, the organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. If necessary, prizes can also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in the event of such infringements.
§4 Implementation and processing
(1) The winner will be contacted by the organiser via the medium with which he published his contribution, for example Instagram, YouTube, t.blog or Facebook. The winner will be notified and their data (e.g. first and last name and place of residence) will be published on the Thomann Facebook pages (e.g. www.facebook.com/ThomannInternational) and on the t.blogs (e.g. https://www.thomann.de/blog/en/). The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. The winner will confirm to the organiser that s/he accepts the prize and that s/he provides the information required for the transmission of the prize.
The entitlement to the prize lapses if the award or transmission of the prize cannot take place for reasons which lie in the person of the winner. This applies in particular if the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in due time. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to determine a new winner by draw.
(2) The object presented as a prize within the scope of the competition is not necessarily identical with the object won. There may be deviations with regard to the model, colour or similar.
(3) The material prizes will be sent by the organiser or a third party commissioned by the organiser to the postal address to be provided by the winner by forwarding agent, parcel service or post.
Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. In the event that delivery is made by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date.
(4) An exchange of the prizes, a cash payment or a possible replacement of the prize is excluded.
(5) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
§5 Data protection
(1) The participant agrees that the organiser may store all data required for the execution of the competition for the duration of the competition. The organiser has partially transferred services which are necessary for the execution and handling of the contest to third parties (“cooperation partners”). The data of the participants will be stored by the cooperation partner(s) for the duration of the contest for the purpose of conducting and processing the contest. All data will be deleted after the end and processing of the contest.
Participants may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organiser may have to exclude them from further participation. Furthermore, they have the rights to information and correction guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act with regard to the data collected.
The aforementioned rights are to be exercised by sending a message by post to :
To the attention of the Data Protection Officer
or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) The organiser undertakes to protect the privacy of the participants and assures that the data will be processed in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act, the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the EU Data Protection Directive for Electronic Communications 02/58/EC. In particular, reference is made in this context to the General Data Protection Provisions at http://www.thomann.de/de/tho_privacypolicy.html.
(1) Thomann GmbH shall be released from all obligations upon handover of the prize(s).
(2) Thomann GmbH shall not be liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner or the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the competition.
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding the reference provisions of international private law.