Music can change the world!
Grab your instruments, your band mates, a camcorder (or smartphone) and off you go: give a spontaneous mini-concert at an unusual place like a public bus, elevator or airport lounge.. 😉 Show what you’re made of and inspire others! Record your performance and share it on your social network channels and win amazing prizes!
1st prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 1,000 Euro
2nd prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 500 Euro
3rd prize: Thomann voucher in the amount of 250 Euro
Participation & Deadline
- Give a spontaneous short concert with your band, orchestra, or solo etc. in an unusual place and give your viewers an unforgettable moment.
- An “unusual place” refers to places where music/musicians aren’t usually suspected. Festivals, rehearsal rooms etc. do not apply to said places, for example 😉
- Record your performance on video (guideline: max. 60 seconds)
- Upload your video between March 29 and April 17 2017 to Facebook, YouTube and/or Instagram
- Set your profile/entry to public
- Include the appropriate hashtags: #MusicBelongsEverywhere and #Thomann, or tags: MusicBelongsEverywhere and Thomann (hashtags for Facebook, tags for Youtube), so that we can find your posts using the search function.
- Additional text to the video is of course always welcome 😉
- The jury consisting of our 5 community managers, will announce the winners on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
Find here the complete terms and conditions including all details.
The winner is not decided based on the actual music, but rather the overall package i.e. originality, creativity, humor, entertainment, performance and musical performance. Please do not forget to set your profile to “public”, otherwise your video can not be viewed and would therefore be excluded from participating in the contest.
Have fun and good luck!