Tech 21 Bass Preamps
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Bass Preamp Bass Preamp and Recording Amp - the rack version of Bass Driver D.I. and a little more Like the little brother, the SansAmp RBI provides a vast range of traditional and modern Bassampsounds, including pushing...
- In any studio in the world with the RBI in hand luggage you are ready to go on the spot. Enter the console, adjust sound, done!
- On live events, the SansAmp RBI can be connected to a Bass amp with box (e.g. TECH-21 Bass PowerWedge 60) and the P.A. system in parallel.
- Extended rack version of the Bass Driver D.I.
Channel strip / preamp High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass, 3 different operational modes, A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well, The XLR output is capable of...
- High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass
- 3 different operational modes
- A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well
Bass Preamp Character Series, 2 Instrument inputs, 3 Program locations on each input or a total of 6 locations when using an input, Programmable effects loop, Sounds from clean to overdrive to distortion, TRS & XLR output, Power supply...
- Character Series
- 2 Instrument inputs
- 3 Program locations on each input or a total of 6 locations when using an input
Bass Preamp Geddy Lee (Rush) signature model, Two separate, completely analogue preamps: deep and drive, Blend control, Semi-parametric 3-band EQ (170 Hz to 3.0 kHz cut/ boost 12 dB) with Geddy Lee's preferred voicing, Balanced and unbalanced outputs separately...
- Geddy Lee (Rush) signature model
- Two separate, completely analogue preamps: deep and drive
- Blend control
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany