Maxon Distortion Pedals
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Sonic Distortion The Japanese company Maxon has been around for a long time, although it was never really known to us. This is because Maxon was always closely associated with Ibanez, and their effects pedals were mostly developed for...
- Low boost / High boost tone control
- Provides more power in the lower range than other pedals
- Up to 55 dB of extra boost
Effects pedal The Japanese company Maxon has been going a long time, despite it never really being known to us. Meanwhile, word got out that the legendary Tubescreamer TS808 has long been manufactured by Maxon, and Maxon is now...
- Reissue Series
- Often copied, never equaled
- Identical with the original circuit and incl. the JRC4558D chip
E-Guitar Effect Overdrive, Regulator: Drive, tone and level, Analogous, Wider than the original toner Ange OD - 808, Battery and mains operation possible, Matching power supply: Art. 409939 (not included)
- Regulator: Drive, tone and level
Overdrive The OD-9 may look exactly like your old favorite device, but that's the only similarity. Improved circuits such as the JRC4558 IC deliver the ultimate dynamic overdrive that makes guitarists crazy. Drive and Level controls control the amount...
- often copied, never reached
- Including JRC45581C chip
- Characteristics: From gentle cries to roaring screams
Effects pedal Overdrive, Classic OD-9 circuit with additional tube stage, A Military Spec. 5703WB JAN Raytheoni's miniature tube drives the OD-9 circuit, adding extra warmth and depth, Controls: Tube, Drive, Tone, Level, True bypass, Power consumption: 270 mA (about...
- Classic OD-9 circuit with additional tube stage
- A Military Spec. 5703WB JAN Raytheoni's miniature tube drives the OD-9 circuit, adding extra warmth and depth